Programming assignment 4.
Implement a function called Quick_select to find the k
th least element on a given array. (The average
running time of your algorithm should be O(n)) (Hint: Use partitioning algorithm)
1. Request the user to enter a positive integer, and call it n.
2. Generate n random integers between -100 to 100 and save them in array a.
3. Print the generated array.
4. Request the user to enter a number between 1 to n (as the kth least element).
5. Call your Quick_select function to find and print the kth least element.
Modify your algorithm to return the max k numbers from an unsorted array. (The average running time of
your algorithm should be O(n)) (Example: a = [4 2 0 10 1 6], k = 3 ➔ output = [4 10 6])